Welcome to my battlefield. I hope you will enjoy your visit and that you find what you seek.
Ok, here's the deal. You may not take any pictures from this site without my permission. Ask first. sigh, but who cares about these rules anyway :-/
"Last updated - 98.07.31"
Thursday, July 31
* It's finally here! Myth: The fallen lords v1.3! Go get it here!.
* Along with 1.3, my maps have been updated and released in .gor format, you can get them in the maps section. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 22
* This site hasn't been updated for 20 days now, I think that's a record, which is bad :). Although I have some cool news for y'all out there. El Bastard's doin' a marathon -> Myth project, I'm helping :). Here's a screenshot from a cyborg. Like it? Gimme comment :).
Thursday, July 2
* Hey, I'm back after some more fooling around. I have some more news and stuff for you this time, first, my third map "the rainy desert" is finished, I just gotta beta test it, although it kinda' sucks :(. Second, M:TFL update 1.3 is being delayed all the time as you prolly know :(. The current rumors are that they will be released this monday :o.
Sunday, June 22
* It's here!!! The map section!!! Hooray for me!!! Go check it out. It contains my two new maps, with new structure & stuff :D. *Note* They are in .gor format and will only be playable w/ bungie's Patch 1.3. Which probably will be released tomorrow since they want to test their new "tournament rooms" for the Platform Wars tourney. So, lets hope for the best.
* There's a new humor pic in the humor section. It's called "Virtual reality Thrall"... enjoy!
Wednesday, June 17
* I might add a MAPS section because I have a number o' cool maps on their way :).
* My mistake, there won't be another version of Dwarves in the Diarrhea marsh :(. Instead there will be two new maps. New structure & stuff see. The first one is currently under beta testing and will be released very soon. The other one might take a while. It's finished and stuff but beta testing will still take a while :[.
Saturday, June 13
* Grüzei! First, I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates in a long time. But it was for a good purpose, summer is now here and I've got summer holiday :D. This will give me alot more freetime. I also got back working on Dwarves in the Diarrhea marsh only this time you'll notice that the landscape has changed a bit :D.
* Back to patch 1.3, Bungie keep finding more bugs each time they're about to release it, but i'd rather wait a few more days than to see it full of bugs.