What is the LDraw Launcher?
It is a small shell program that takes care of all the command line parameters LDraw requires.
It also launches LEdit, SimLego, and the SL2LD file converter program.
Hopefully, it will also be able to launch the LD2SL program, when it is available.
Now there are two versions of my LDraw Launcher
The ver 0.06 for those who use both LDraw and SimLego.
The ver 0.50 for those who only use LDraw, (with room for twice as many LDraw .DATs)
What's new on v 0.06?
Now you can change object offset by typing in -Ox,y in the User Parms box
What's new on v 0.05?
(I have hoped to add scroll bars in case the number of .LEO or .DAT files would exceed 55, but I need some more time to code that.)
- Program now launches LEdit
- DELETE File option
- All sizes from 1% to 999% accepted by program (just click on
the ???% button, and type in your value)
- Project Description String shown (if any)
- Preferences are saved
...is easily done - just click here to download LDraw Launcher ver 0.06 (50 kb ZIP) if you are using SimLego...
...OR... here to download LDraw Launcher ver 0.50 (48 kb ZIP) if you are NOT using SimLego.
The only difference is, with ver 0.50 you have no SimLego field, but room for twice as many LDraw .DATs
NOTE: There is also an LDraw Launcher for Windows 95 , called
(984 kb self-extracting .EXE) by
- Even if you don't use SimLego, the LDraw Launcher makes it a lot easier to run LDraw.
- But if you are using SimLego, the Launcher must be in the same directory as SimLego. (or at least the .LEO data files)
- The LDLAUNCH.INI file must be edited so that the first line points to the LDraw directory.
- ver 0.06- only: The second line must point to the SimLego .EXE file (if any). If you don't use SimLego, you stilll have to have this line in ver 0.06.
Next version will hopefully have change project dirs and/or scroll bars.
This page was created using Windows Notepad
( visitors since Feb 23)